To be a good steward, is a challenge.
God has given us blessings so numerable.
He has given us not only dreams, but also visions.
He has given us not only responsibilities, but privileges
He has given us not only causes, but also burdens.
He has given us not only people, but relationships.
He has given us not only things, but blessings.
Well, wasn’t it a cycle?
And with all these things that the Lord has given, the challenge is to remember not to complain or argue with the Master. But instead, to respond in obedience, in dependence and most of all, in faith that He is in control, that He has ordained all those things and that He actually knows what’s going to happen.
This isn’t to say that we must be complacent and not do what He called us to do. That’s laziness. But faith must come along with good works, not with complacency.
So to share, I thank the Lord for all these things He’s given me at the moment which is a challenge for me to be an excellent stewardship over, with His help:
- Overflow – Access Point (Overflow’s Prayer Ministry)
- Carve Business Management Services – Project Steve Salvia
- Carve Business Management Services – Motion Four Fitness Gym
- Academics – Masters in Economics @ ADDU
- Relationship with a special someone
- Friendship, Accountability Partners
- Tutorial – Math Lessons, Home-based
With all of these, I lay them down before the Lord. I trust in His Plans for His thoughts are higher than mine, His ways are higher than mine. (Isaiah 55:8-9) I trust the Lord will develop me into the person He needs me to be. And that He’ll use me according to His will, not mine.